Lightening struck the dish on my roof. Fried two almost new flat screen TVs (42"and 54")and one older 32"; fried 2 receivers I owned; fried all wiring both coaxil and electrical in the walls that TVs were connected two. Called Direc TV was told that it was my problem. Now I find out that THEIR installer had not grounded the antenna.This violated the UBC and NEC codes. Direc TV is responsible and yet they refuse to pay for the damage. I am a widowed senior citizen and I cannot afford to replace this equipment.