This guide really help me and my landlord out, it gave us an idea on what dish would look like mounted. http://satellitebuzz.com/?s=Mounts
The DIRECTV tech was really helpful, he took the time to really explain how he planned my installation. I've experienced some really bad technicians, DIRECTV Is by far the best.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More DIRECTV reviews
- direct tv customer service...
- Direct TV - the worst mistake I...
- Direct TV is a thief and will...
- Direct TV...money mongering...
- DIRECT TV IS HORRID! BEWARE! for...
- I had Dish network prior to...
- I recently looked at one of my...
- On 4/15/07 I purchased an HDTV...
- Direct TV is the worst company I...
- Suscribe at your own risk....
- DO NOT USE DIRECT TV
- dont buy
- beware virginia
- Unite Against Direct TV: Contact Attorney General's Office
- Unfair Disconnect Fees
- class action suits?
- wildblue internet
- DIRECTV - NEVER AGAIN!
- Customer service/installation
- Improper Installation
- Do Not Get Directv
- Inappropriate Installation
- Halstead is the worst!!!!!!
- DirecTV DVR Change
- Early Termination
- Customer service
- At DIRECTV 'Customer Service' is a misnomer
- Poor Customer Service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you