DirecTV Support Ticket - Greewood, Colorado
|Created By:||msdvah||Last Reply:||msdvah|
|Created:||6 years ago||Last Updated:||6 years ago|
The csutomer service mislead me into thinking that they were greater than the service I had prior ( uverse) Customer service rep advised me that I can record and watch shows with A HD and one reciever on all televisions, which that was false. now Im unhappy and stuck in a contract and a company that I am very unhappy with. I spoke with a supervisor amerlia and all she could tell me is that she's sorry and that the cost would be 179, which is unfair because her rep is the one who misinformed the customer. my co-worker ask me how I like my service and all it takes is for one oerson to say there dissatified and that I am. She didn't even try to compromise for the error the rep made. Once my contract is up, I will go back to uverse and pay a higher price because at least with them you know what your getting.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More DirecTV reviews and tickets
- Payed my bill a week ago haven't posted yet
- Bait and Switch Tactics
- BILLING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS
- Remote Control Problem
- Won't give me back my money!
- Broken verbal agrement
- Excellent Customer Service Agent Josh
- Directv network and support issues
- DirecTV Customer Service
- Lack of program channels
- Inappropriate Installation
- WORST CUSTOMER SERIVICE EXP. EVER!!!!
- Out for Money... Ridiculous Service
- DirecTV - Confirms Appointment Twice on Day of "Installation" Doesn't Show/No...
- DirectTv - NO LONGHORN NETWORK!
Similar reviews and tickets
- Misleading Mortgage Managers
- Eyeclops mini projector
- direct tv very misleading advertising
- Misleading, Late
- Misleading and horrible
- MISLEADING BOOKING INFO
- Misleading people
- Directv misleading advertising
- Actual Price Misleading
- Misleading advertising, won't answer phone, charged me and then tried to collect more
- Disappointed with the car service deal which is misleading
- Chase Ultimate Rewards
- in store misleading
How MeasuredUp Works