DIRECTV Support Ticket
|Created By:||wmtillotson53||Last Reply:||wmtillotson53|
|Created:||2 months ago||Last Updated:||2 months ago|
I need you guys to go back August 16th 2016 to listen to the recording to listen to what i was promised on what i would have to pay for a year. I got a call when i cancelled my service and i was promised to pay 67.29 a month for a year. If you can not get it straight i will cancel my service again and you guys will not get me back. I have had service with you guys since 1999. That should count for something and i pay my bill on time each month. So please go back and listen to recording.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More DIRECTV reviews and tickets
- direct tv customer service...
- Direct TV - the worst mistake I...
- Direct TV is a thief and will...
- Direct TV...money mongering...
- DIRECT TV IS HORRID! BEWARE! for...
- I had Dish network prior to...
- I recently looked at one of my...
- On 4/15/07 I purchased an HDTV...
- Direct TV is the worst company I...
- Suscribe at your own risk....
- DO NOT USE DIRECT TV
- dont buy
- beware virginia
- Unite Against Direct TV: Contact Attorney General's Office
- Unfair Disconnect Fees
- class action suits?
Similar reviews and tickets
- Recorded announcement
- Lack of access to a"real person" to try to solve problem
- Cancellation Fee
- one year later
- DISH NETWORK
- Direct TV does not honor it's deals and commitments to it's long time customers
- Cricket Phone service and service
- Dimension/Performance First Fraudulent Extended Car Warranty by issued by Chrysler dealer
- Direct tv representatives all give inconsistent information regarding package
- I hate Prism TV
- Don't do PPV!
- Dishonest company-buyer beware
- Cool Set Up
- Customer Service
- Bill Dispute
How MeasuredUp Works