Direct TV - Satellite TV Package
that as one of the big three was no longer available to me would I get a reduction in my bill? I was told no way. We changed to this Company 4 - 5 months ago and nothing but an
on going screwup. I'm glad we refused to sigh a contract as we are gone. AT&T used to be the best but no longer!!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More DIRECTV reviews
- direct tv customer service...
- Direct TV - the worst mistake I...
- Direct TV is a thief and will...
- Direct TV...money mongering...
- DIRECT TV IS HORRID! BEWARE! for...
- I had Dish network prior to...
- I recently looked at one of my...
- On 4/15/07 I purchased an HDTV...
- Direct TV is the worst company I...
- Suscribe at your own risk....
- DO NOT USE DIRECT TV
- dont buy
- beware virginia
- Unite Against Direct TV: Contact Attorney General's Office
- Unfair Disconnect Fees
- class action suits?
- Talk to the right people
- direct tv reliability
- AT&T And Direct TV told me no hidden fees billing was differant each Mo.
- Direct tv not getting the service I wanted
- DIRECT TV Can't recommend
- No local channels
- Direc TV I should not be billed
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- direct tv customer service sucks
- Pron On Direct TV
- Direct TV is a dissapointment
- PAC-12 Network
- direct tv is HORRIBLE!!!
- Treatment of our military
- Direct TV
- Direct TV customer service complaint
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you